Monday, February 28, 2011

Mudroom light

One of my favourite things is having new lighting installed. It's like putting sprinkles on a cake (or maybe a candle, since it gives off light...oooo relevancy!). It is also something that throws me for a bender since I'm horrible at committing to light fixtures. They need to make me happy every time I see them, but they also need to be practical (I'm looking at you, dust). And no, I'm still not decided on the entry light either, which is like slow torture.
Look up, waaaay up.
I'm really satisfied with this light, even though Trevor has a few beefs with it (pokey bit of metal, slight paint blip in the power-coated finish on the inside). I'll pass it off as character since I'm not in the mood to nitpick with it and have to return it.

I'll also fess up and let you see that the white desk chair in there is mine as well. I had to move my office inside the mudroom so that the planks on the living room ceiling could go in. So far it's the nicest place I've had my my desk in a year and a half.

2 comments:

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Agree the light fittings are ALWAYS the last thing I buy. Icing on the cake indeed!

Jassica said...

Great posts! Love all the tips for new bloggers. I’m just starting out and am obsessed with reading any article for help I can find.

Post a Comment