Friday, September 18, 2009

Washing machines in the mist

Sounds poetic, doesn't it? Well it sure doesn't look it. This is the view from one (of three) windows in the TEMPORARY trailer. Trevor had enough of the three washing machines left behind (one came filled with dark water and a sock floating in it, lucky for us it wasn't broken and we were able to drain it) so he just opened the side door of the mudroom and tossed them out.

In a normal house I would have a problem with this...

...but seeing as there's larger problems that dwarf that, I'm not overly concerned.

3 comments:

I love the bells and whistles. said...

Wow, I haven't checked in for a while and it's seems you've made a big move. I don't know which is more terrifying; the switch plates or cremated pets.
We bought a fixer upper a four years ago, I wish I had documented it in photos as you have. We have one room left to refinish; the master bedroom and bath. So there is your proof that the light at the end of the tunnel isn't always a train, lol.
Enjoyed the read, as always. Good Luck with the renovations!

Dana said...

are those hanging flower baskets on the porch??

Absolutely Small said...

But what a setting! It's going to be so lovely when you're done. It looks like you've already done a colossal amount of work!

Post a Comment